My Blog List

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.”

John 13:34

Friday, February 27, 2015

I saved this ad for the jay leno show...hilarious


 I saved this ad for the jay leno show...hilarious...for jay leno re "ass taxi"...ha ha i saw this ad in the "monterey weekly" for associated taxi...unbelievably they shortened their phone number to 831-ass-taxi ...I thought it was a joke at first but it's a real ad...I was going to send it to jay leno for his show but it was near the end of his reign...too late
******
Jesus said, "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one."  
John 10:28-30